A Partnership program between Amal Bank and development organizations and donors to increase youth and women micro-enterprise development. The program integrates vocational/entrepreneurship training and micro-grants to transform competitive and creative business ideas into reality.
How Micro Grants Work
- Generous supporters and donors provide funds.
- Our partner agencies recommend their best qualified clients as possible grant recipients.
- Amal Bank reviews grant applications and initiates the financial inclusion and education.
- Amal Bank disburses grants of $200 to $2000 to qualified recipients and oversee the use of the grants.
- Successful completion of entrepreneurship training, vocational training or apprenticeship
- Successful completion of financial education program
- Sound business plan with proposed budget
- An active account with Amal Bank
- Intensive supervision and field visits from Amal Bank
- A $5 minimum monthly savings contribution required